We can liberate your ability to feel better
Or slowly mend your broken heart
34 West 28th St.
New York, NY 10011
717 Coney Island Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Balance Arts Center
Family of Light Holistic Center
ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE LESSONS (RATES)
• New Student Special: $70 / Lesson (3 Lesson Intro)
• Individual Lesson: $85
• Package of 10 Lessons: $750
All rates are for 50 minute lessons
ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE LESSONS (DETAILS)
• Prior to commencing lessons, I offer new students a complimentary phone consultation to discuss health history, goals and current self-care routines.
• Private lessons are then tailored to a student’s particular needs and interests.
• Using a combination of verbal cues and physical touch, I help students recognize harmful coordination patterns and learn how to undo them.
• We work both upright (sitting, standing, reaching, walking, bending, etc.) and lying down (on a massage table).
• You can read more about the Alexander Technique and the specifics of lessons here.
Prior to working with Sara, I was unaware of how my body was structured and operated. I did not have a full sense of the spaces within me that I could work with and should be considerate of using. I was often doing extra, moving in an abrupt manner and feeling scrunched up.
Since working with Sara, I am more aware of how I can do less in order to feel more spacious, expansive and less tension in my body. I am better at giving myself pauses that help me take stock and be kinder to myself physically.
I think anyone would be lucky to work with her – they will benefit from all the kind, considerate, thoughtful care she puts into her sessions from exploring optimal learning styles to the gentle and respectful manner she speaks to clients with in sessions. I felt very helped and cared for by her!Michelle S.
PREGNANCY LOSS COUNSELING (DETAILS)
• Ongoing, bi-monthly support group for pregnancy and infant loss in Brooklyn, NY.
• Ongoing, monthly support group for pregnancy following a loss.
• $15 / person or $25 / couple suggested fee.
Sara, I feel so fortunate to have met you. In such a dark time, you were able to comfort, relate, listen and provide us with the support we needed.
Thank you and we look forward to a brighter future this coming year!Nicole F.